Work Migration

work visa migration lawyer

You are an employer and want to hire an employee from abroad? You are an employee or "expat" from abroad and need a "work visa" in Germany?

We advise and represent you abroad before German embassies and consulates - in Germany before immigration authorities and the Federal Employment Agency (BA). We support you in obtaining the visa, residence and work permit and guide you through the necessary steps.



Our focus in consulting is on effective processes for the fastest possible granting of visas for entry to Germany and for the following residence permit, so that you can keep to the planned start of work.

Do you have any questions about "Work Migration"?

Feel free to contact

Andreas Hantschel Rechtsanwalt Frankfurt
Lawyer Andreas Hantschel
Sabine Mandalka
Lawyer Sabine Mandalka