Residence consolidation


Do you already have a temporary residence permit and want to live and work in Germany for longer or permanently?

No matter what type of residence title you currently have (visa, temporary residence permit due to studies, job or humanitarian, ...). If this no longer fits your current living situation or your future life plans, we will be happy to help.

An improvement is not always possible. But we are happy to look at your whole picture with you to find possible ways.


Do you have any questions about "Residence consolidation"?

Feel free to contact

Andreas Hantschel Rechtsanwalt Frankfurt
Lawyer Andreas Hantschel
Sabine Mandalka
Lawyer Sabine Mandalka